National Air and Space Museum Exhibits Installation
- Farrar, Richard
- Smithsonian Institution Office of Printing and Photographic Services
- National Air and Space Museum
- Skylab Program
- Requested from Office of Printing and Photographic Services (OPPS) by National Air and Space Museum.
- Installation of Skylab Multiple Docking Adapter (MDA) and Airlock Module (AM), and Apollo-Soyuz Test Project (ASTP) Command/Service Module (CSM) in Space Hall at the National Air and Space Museum.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Acc. 11-009, Image No. 76-3360
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- January 1976
- Local number
- SIA Acc. 11-009 [76-3360]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at email@example.com
- No Copyright - United States
- Color transparencies
- Physical description
- Color slides; 35mm;
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
The Smithsonian Institution Archives welcomes personal and educational use of its collections unless otherwise noted. For commercial uses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org