- Physical Description
- Japanese woodcut print showing the preparations for a balloon launch. A crowd in Western clothing is putting the balloon into position in a field. This print may depict the events leading up to the flights of T.S.C. Lowe and William Paullin in celebration of the visit of the Japanese Embassy to Philadelphia on June 14, 1860.
- The print is a duplicate of the center panel A20140976000.
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Norfolk Charitable Trust
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- ART-Prints, Original
- Print, Woodcut on Paper, Colored
- 2-D - Unframed (H x W): 36.5 × 24.8cm (14 3/8 × 9 3/4 in.)
- Country of Origin
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage
- Not determined