Actualités. Une ascension en automme: Mr. Thévelin se livrant sur son trapéze á un exercice aquatico-aérien.
- Physical Description
- Colored lithograph showing a man walking through a city during a rainstorm, while another man is flying on a trapeze above. A balloon is aloft in the background. Newsprint is on the reverse.
- This image was published in Le Charivari, on October 8, 1852. The title translates to: "An ascension in autumn: Mr. Thévelin launches himself into an aquatic-aerial exercise on his trapeze." Thevelin was a sportsman and acrobat.
- Credit Line
- Gift of the Norfolk Charitable Trust
- c. 1852
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- ART-Prints, Original
- Print, Lithograph on Paper, Colored
- 2-D - Unframed (H x W): 33.7 × 26cm (13 1/4 × 10 1/4 in.)
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)