Interval Timer, Apollo, unflown
- M. H. Rhoder, Inc.
- This timer is a non flight example of equipment flown Apollo missions. It is a mechanical timer that can be operated in two modes (6 minutes and 60 minutes). The timer works like a standard kitchen timer, sounding a bell when the selected interval is over.
- The timer was transferred from NASA to the Smithsonian along with the contents of Command Module "Columbia" in 1971.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Aluminum, adhesive, Velcro, paint, steel
- 3-D: 5.1 x 7cm (2 x 2 3/4 in.)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)