Cords, Utility, Gemini
- These are three utility cords for use by a Gemini astronaut performing an EVA. They have electrical plug-ins on both ends. Astronauts successfully performed EVAs during the Gemini IV, VIII, IX-A, X, XI, and XII missions. These cords are flight-ready hardware and may have been used by Michael Collins during his EVA during the Gemini X mission. Their manufacturer is unknown. NASA transferred them to NASM in 1968.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration through McDonnell Aircraft Corp.
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- 3-D: 35.6 x 2.2cm (14 x 7/8 in.)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)