Plot Board, Gemini
- Plot boards such as this one could be used by Gemini astronauts to store and work on star charts or maps of the Earth, the latter with tracking stations and landing zones marked.
- NASA transferred this object to the Smithsonian in 1968 as a part of a large shipment of items from the Gemini spacecraft manufacturer McDonnell Aircraft in St. Louis.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration through McDonnell Aircraft Corp.
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Fiberglass, Aluminum, Steel, Ink, Paint, Plastic
- 3-D: 31.8 x 27.3 x 3.5cm (12 1/2 x 10 3/4 x 1 3/8 in.)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Air and Space Museum Collection
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined