- This is a utility cord for use by a Gemini astronaut performing an extra-vehicular activity. It has electrical plug-ins on both ends. Astronauts successfully performed EVAs during the Gemini IV, VIII, IX-A, X, XI, and XII missions. This cord was not flown in space and its manufacturer is unknown. NASA transferred it to NASM in 1968.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration through McDonnell Aircraft Corp.
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Synthetic Rubber
- 3-D: 19.1 x 18.3 x 4.1cm (7 1/2 x 7 3/16 x 1 5/8 in.)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)