Museum of Modern Art postcard to Henri Gallery
- Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.)
- Henri Gallery (Washington, D.C.)
- Antin, Eleanor
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 postcard
- Card promoting Eleanor Antin's installation 100 boots go to a museum (May 30 - July 8, 1973).
Photo on front of card by Philip Steinmetz, May 15, 1973. Depicts many pairs of rubber boots arranged in a line outside the door of the museum.
- Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.). Museum of Modern Art postcard to Henri Gallery, 1973. Henri Gallery records, circa early 1900s. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- Henri Gallery records, circa early 1900s, bulk 1957-1995
- Archives of American Art
- Installations (Art)
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply