Moses Soyer letter to David Soyer
- Soyer, Moses, 1899-1974
- Soyer, David, 1928-
- World War, 1939-1945
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 1 p. : handwritten, ill. ; 23 x 15 cm.
- Soyer writes to his son David who is away at summer camp. He includes illustrations of two horses, "Brownie" and "Whittey" and implores of David to be nice to a young Viennese refugee whom Ida (Soyer's wife) will be bringing to join him at camp.
- Moses Soyer. Moses Soyer letter to David Soyer, 1940. Moses Soyer papers, circa 1905-1974. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- Moses Soyer papers, circa 1905-1974
- Archives of American Art
- Illustrated letters
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply