Morton Schamberg letter to Walter Pach
- Schamberg, Morton L., 1881-1918
- Pach, Walter, 1883-1958
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors (New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 4 p. : handwritten ; 10 x 17 cm.
- Schamberg writes from Philadelphia to Pach in Paris. He discusses his photographic work and laments that he has not been able to paint; he mentions receiving an invitation to exhibit with the Association of American Painters and Sculptors, and that he hopes to meet up with Pach in New York.
Letter written on four consecutive postcards, each one a photographic art reproduction.
Date based on postmark.
- Morton L. Schamberg. Morton Schamberg letter to Walter Pach, 1912 Aug. 23. Walter Pach papers, 1857-1980. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1912 Aug. 23
- Record number
- See more items in
- Walter Pach papers, 1857-1980
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply