Models wearing Wes Wilson body suits
- Wilson, Wes
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 26 x 21 cm.
- The body suits seen here were shown at the Museum of Merchandise exhibition at the Young Men's/Young Women's Hebrew Association.
- Models wearing Wes Wilson body suits, 1967. Audrey Sabol papers, 1944-1967. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- Audrey Sabol papers, 1944-1967
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply