Microphone, Camcorder, Canon Space Shuttle
- Canon Camera
- This microphone was used with the Canon 8mm video cameras on Space Shuttle missions in the 1990s. Astronauts used the cameras to record crew activities, document experiments, and do Earth observations.
- NASA transferred a variety of cameras and related equipment to the Museum in 2005 when no longer needed for spaceflight.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from NASA, Johnson Space Center.
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Plastic, metal, polyethylene foam, velcro
- 3-D: 15.2 × 4 × 6.1cm (6 × 1 9/16 × 2 3/8 in.)
- Other (Cable Length): 14cm (5 1/2 in.)
- Country of Origin
- National Air and Space Museum in Washington, DC
- Moving Beyond Earth
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)