Marcel Duchamp letter to Louis George Bouché
Social Media Share Tools
- Duchamp, Marcel, 1887-1968
- Bouché, Louis George, 1896-1969
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 1 p. : typescript
- Duchamp writes to invite Bouché to join him on the Arts Committee for American Chess, a committee formed of figures from the art world in support of "a greater degree of American participation in international chess events."
- Marcel Duchamp. Marcel Duchamp letter to Louis George Bouché, 1960 June 23. Louis Bouché papers, 1880-2007. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1960 June 23
- Record number
- See more items in
- Louis Bouché papers, 1880-2007
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.