Maps of France on a bulletin board
- World War, 1939-1945
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 18 x 13 cm.
- Photo shows a bulletin board with three maps tacked onto it, and another map lying on a table nearby.
The map at the bottom of the board depicts chateaus in France, most likely used as a reference source of cultural sites.
- Maps of France on a bulletin board, circa 1943. James J. Rorimer papers, 1921-1982. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- circa 1943
- Record number
- See more items in
- James J. Rorimer papers, 1921-1982, bulk 1943-1950
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply