Man's suit coat
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Man's suit coat in yellow-green ribbed silk lined with undyed linen. Self-covered buttons down the front, along the pocket flaps, around deep cuffs, and at top and sides of side vents. Coat has a small standup collar, no lapels, and three brass hooks and eyes for closing the front which slopes towards the sides of the body. Hangs to the knees.
- Credit Line
- Gift of International Business Machines Corp.
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- costume & accessories
- Man's suit coat
- Medium: silk, linen
- H x W (neck to hem): 113.5 cm (44 11/16 in.)
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Textiles Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.