Lynching Negro Children in Southern Courts
Social Media Share Tools
- Published by
- International Labor Defense, American, 1925 - 1946
- Written by
- Joseph North
- Pamphlet consisting of black ink on yellowed paper. At center, a photograph of men marching in support of the Scottsboro boys.
- Credit Line
- Collection of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, Gift of the family of Dr. Maurice Jackson and Laura Ginsburg
- Object number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Public Domain
- Proper usage is the responsibility of the user.
- ink on paper
- H x W: 7 11/16 x 5 5/16 in. (19.6 x 13.5 cm)
- See more items in
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Collection
- Documents and Published Materials-Published Works
- Anti-Lynching Movement
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- African American
- American South
- Civil Rights
- Mass media
- Political organizations
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.