Logan, Ohio Owney tag
- Owney, American, c. 1888 - 1897
- Owney received this trade check token from a bar in Logan, Ohio. The bar was operated by John Slisher. The trade check was good for five cents at the bar. Slisher prospered in his business and continued to offer trade tokens to his customers for at least another decade.
- Object number
- Seals, Symbols & Signage
- 1 in Diam.
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- National Postal Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.