Lens, 35mm/70mm, Zoom, Nikon, Shuttle
- This Nikon zoom lens was used on space shuttle missions in the early 1990s with a Hasselblad camera, one of the most commonly used cameras in the space program. Lenses of this size are typically used for interior spacecraft photography and documenting activities immediately outside its windows.
- NASA transferred this lens to the Museum in 2008 when it was no longer needed for spaceflight.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from NASA, Johnson Space Center.
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, glass, Velcro
- Overall: 12.07 x 6.99cm (4 3/4in. x 2 3/4in.)
- Country of Origin
- See more items in
- National Air and Space Museum Collection
- National Air and Space Museum in Washington, DC
- Moving Beyond Earth
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)