Lens, 250mm, Apollo 11
- Carl Zeiss G.m.b.H.
- Apollo 11 astronauts used this Zeiss telephoto lens with their Hasselblad still cameras to take photographs of the Earth and Moon from the command module. The Velcro tab on the side kept the camera attached to the spacecraft and within handy reach.
- This lens was transferred from NASA to the Museum in 1979.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from NASA
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- glass, metal, velcro
- Overall: 6 1/4 in. long x 3 in. diameter (15.88 x 7.62cm)
- Country of Origin
- See more items in
- National Air and Space Museum Collection
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, VA
- James S. McDonnell Space Hangar
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)