Lens, 16mm, Fisheye, Nikon, Shuttle
- This Nikon fisheye lens was used on space shuttle missions in the early 1990s with a Hasselblad camera, one of the most commonly used cameras in the space program. Lenses of this size are typically used for interior spacecraft photography when wide angle shots were desired.
- NASA transferred this lens to the Museum in 2008 when it was no longer needed for spaceflight.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from NASA, Johnson Space Center.
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, glass, velcro
- Overall: 7.62 x 6.99cm (3in. x 2 3/4in.)
- Country of Origin
- See more items in
- National Air and Space Museum Collection
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)