Lens, 10mm, Data Acquisition Camera, Apollo 11
- This 10mm focal length lens, manufactured by J.A. Maurer, Inc., was used on the data acquisition camera (DAC) placed in the Apollo 11 Command Module during its July 1969 mission. To document different technical procedures during the mission, such as docking and undocking with the lunar module, different lenses were available to the astronauts in order to capture these mission elements. A lens of this type would offer a fairly standard viewing angle of the subject.
- NASA transferred this lens to the Museum in 1969.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from NASA Johnson Space Center.
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Metal, glass
- Approximate: 6.7 × 7cm (2 5/8 × 2 3/4 in.)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Air and Space Museum Collection
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)