Lee Krasner letter to Jackson Pollock
- Krasner, Lee, 1908-
- Pollock, Jackson, 1912-1956
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 1 p. : handwritten ; 24 x 32 cm.
- Krasner writes from Paris, describing what she is doing there and who she has seen.
Date based on postmark.
- Lee Krasner. Lee Krasner letter to Jackson Pollock, 1956 July 22. Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner papers, circa 1914-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1956 July 22
- Record number
- See more items in
- Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner papers, circa 1914-1984, bulk 1942-1984
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply