Lancaster House Owney tag
Social Media Share Tools
- Owney, American, c. 1888 - 1897
- Owney received this tag when he visited the Lancaster House in Lancaster, New Hampshire, on May 5, 1896. There is no available information to indicate when this tag was presented to Owney.
- May 5, 1896
- Object number
- Seals, Symbols & Signage
- metal (brass)
- Diameter: 1 1/2 in. (3.8 cm)
- New Hampshire
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- National Postal Museum
- Popular Culture
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.