Lancaster House Owney tag
- Owney, American, c. 1888 - 1897
- Owney received this tag when he visited the Lancaster House in Lancaster, New Hampshire, on May 5, 1896. There is no available information to indicate when this tag was presented to Owney.
- May 5, 1896
- Object number
- Seals, Symbols & Signage
- metal (brass)
- Diameter: 1 1/2 in. (3.8 cm)
- New Hampshire
- National Postal Museum
- Popular Culture
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.