Kit, EMU Maintenance, Apollo 11, Flown
- ILC Industries Inc.
- This beta cloth pouch contains a spacesuit repair kit, and includes the necessary supplies to perform minor emergency repairs to the pressure bladder in the event of a puncture. The contents include repair patches, o-rings, cleaning pads, towels, lubricant, and instructions.
- The kit was part of the Command Module equipment, and was flown on Apollo 11 in July, 1969. It was transferred to the National Air and Space Museum from NASA - Johnson Space Center in 1983.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from NASA - Johnson Space Center
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT-Miscellaneous
- Case: Beta cloth, velcro
- Contents: Rubber, plastic, glue, nylon
- Other: 1 in. tall x 6 in. long x 6 in. wide (2.5 x 15.2 x 15.2cm)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Air and Space Museum Collection
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)