Social Media Share Tools
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Brightly painted head in red-ribboned black bonnet. Mulberry printed dress, white apron, and brightly printed drawers. Black hose and shoes. Lace at neck and knees.
- late 19th century
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Decorative Arts
- Object Name
- Painted wood, cotton, other materials
- H x W x D: 38 x 27 x 6 cm (14 15/16 x 10 5/8 x 2 3/8 in.)
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Product Design and Decorative Arts Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.