John Singer Sargent in his studio
- Sargent, John Singer
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 21 x 28 cm.
- Painter John Singer Sargent in his studio in Paris, with the painting Madame X. Sargent faces his painting The Breakfast Table, 1884, in progress.
- John Singer Sargent in his studio, ca. 1884. Photographs of artists in their Paris studios, 1880-1890. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- ca. 1884
- Record number
- See more items in
- Photographs of artists in their Paris studios, 1880-1890
- Archives of American Art
- Artists at or with their work
- Artists' studios
- Portrait painters
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply