All Smithsonian museums in Washington, D.C., including the National Zoo, and in New York City continue to be closed to support the effort to contain the spread of COVID-19.
Joe, or Alquema, Chief of the Santiam band of the Calapooya (Valley of the Williamette)
- Gibbs, George
- Digital surrogate produced from reference copy print
- Smithsonian Miscellaneous Collections, Volume 97, Number 8. (1938) Plate 7-2.
- Black and white copy negative
- Cite as
- Negative 2854 F 9, National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution
- Repository Loc.
- National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Museum Support Center, Suitland, Maryland
- California Indian
- Local number
- OPPS NEG 2854 F 9
- Physical description
- 1 8x10 in photograph
- National Anthropological Archives
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply