Jim Maley letter to Russell Lynes
Social Media Share Tools
- Maley, Jim
- Lynes, Russell, 1910-1991
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 1 p. : handwritten, ill. ; 28 x 22 cm.
- Date range based on dates of collection.
Letter consists of a sketch of a man with a long white beard, with writing in the curls of his beard which reads: Now just what happened to the piece on the graphic arts?
- Jim Maley. Jim Maley letter to Russell Lynes, between 1946 and 1962. Managing editor Russell Lynes correspondence with artists, 1946-1965. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- between 1946 and 1962
- Record number
- See more items in
- Managing editor Russell Lynes correspondence with artists, 1946-1965
- Archives of American Art
- Illustrated letters
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.