Jeweled Collar in the Shape of a Peacock Feather
Social Media Share Tools
- Mellerio dits Meller, French, n.d.
- Credit Line
- Smithsonian American Art Museum, Gift of Laura Dreyfus Barney and Natalie Clifford Barney in memory of their mother, Alice Pike Barney
- Object number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Decorative Arts-Jewelry
- 18 karat gold, enamel, diamonds
- 2 3/8 x 4 3/8 in. (6.1 x 11.2 cm.) diam.
- See more items in
- Smithsonian American Art Museum Collection
- Decorative Arts
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.