James Earle Fraser
- Fraser, James Earle
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 25 x 21 cm.
- Fraser in his Westport, Conn., studio, standing in front of a model for his bronze sculpture Journey through life installed in Rock Creek Cemetery, Washington, D.C, in 1920.
- James Earle Fraser, ca. 1919. Miscellaneous photographs collection, circa 1845-1980. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- ca. 1919
- Record number
- See more items in
- Miscellaneous photographs collection, circa 1845-1980
- Archives of American Art
- Artists at or with their work
- Artists' studios
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply