- Pollock, Jackson
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 26 x 21 cm.
- Taken at about age 16, when Pollock was a student at Manual Arts High School in Los Angeles.
Item is a copy print.
- Jackson Pollock, 1928. Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner papers, circa 1914-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner papers, circa 1914-1984, bulk 1942-1984
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply