Social Media Share Tools
- Pollock, Jackson
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 26 x 21 cm.
- Taken at about age 16, when Pollock was a student at Manual Arts High School in Los Angeles.
Item is a copy print.
- Jackson Pollock, 1928. Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner papers, circa 1914-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner papers, circa 1914-1984, bulk 1942-1984
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.