Jackson Pollock at work
- Burckhardt, Rudy
- Pollock, Jackson
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 08 x 08 cm.
- Jackson Pollock at work on a painting in his barn studio at Springs, NY.
- Rudy Burckhardt. Jackson Pollock at work, 1950. Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner papers, circa 1914-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner papers, circa 1914-1984, bulk 1942-1984
- Archives of American Art
- Artists at or with their work
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply