Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner
Social Media Share Tools
- Stein, Ronald
- Krasner, Lee
- Pollock, Jackson
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 10 x 7 cm.
- Stein, the photographer, was Pollock's nephew.
- Ronald Stein. Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner, circa 1946. Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner papers, circa 1914-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- circa 1946
- Record number
- See more items in
- Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner papers, circa 1914-1984, bulk 1942-1984
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.