Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner
- Stein, Ronald
- Krasner, Lee
- Pollock, Jackson
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 10 x 7 cm.
- Stein, the photographer, was Pollock's nephew.
- Ronald Stein. Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner, circa 1946. Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner papers, circa 1914-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- circa 1946
- Record number
- See more items in
- Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner papers, circa 1914-1984, bulk 1942-1984
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply