All Smithsonian museums in Washington, D.C., including the National Zoo, and in New York City continue to be closed to support the effort to contain the spread of COVID-19.
"Iron Bull camp on the Yellowstone River. Chief of the Crow Indians"
- Calfee, H. B (Henry Bird) 1848-1912
- Iron Bull Crow
- Other title
- The Enchanted Land or Wonders of the Yellowstone National Park
- Pictured is the interior of a tipi. Seated are Crow men and women and one white man. One Crow is smoking a pipi.
- Cite as
- Photo Lot 90-1, number 153, National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution
- Repository Loc.
- National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Museum Support Center, Suitland, Maryland
- Crow Indians
- Indians of North America Great Plains
- Local number
- NAA INV 09836200
- Archival materials
- Physical description
- 1 7 x 4.5 in. stereograph
- National Anthropological Archives
- Tobacco pipes
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply