Invitation to the Ceremonies Dedicating the Buildings of the World's Columbian Exposition
- Martiny, Philip
- World's fairs
- World's Columbian Exposition (1893 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 exhibition announcement ; 28 x 22 cm.
- Philip Martiny's invitation to the Ceremonies for the Dedication of the Buildings of the World's Columbian Exposition.
- Invitation to the Ceremonies Dedicating the Buildings of the World's Columbian Exposition, 1892 October 11-13. Philip Martiny papers, 1858-1973. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1892 October 11-13
- Record number
- Printed Materials
- See more items in
- Philip Martiny papers, 1858-1973
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply