International Tea Party
- Winslow Homer, American, 1836–1910
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Horizontal view of four figures. Asian man and woman at right wearing long kimono and hold teacups; the male figure also holds a fan. Western male and female figure at left, the woman wears a long robe printed with five-pointed stars, her white shirt collar showing at top; the man viewed from the back with long hair and beard and striped trousers, his feet raised high into the air. Low table with bowl in foreground; decorative dragon at center in background.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Savage Homer, Jr.
- ca. 1867
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Object Name
- Graphite, brush and black, gray wash on paper
- 20.4 × 26.2 cm (8 1/16 × 10 5/16 in.)
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Drawings, Prints, and Graphic Design Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.