Installation view of Gallery A in the Armory Show
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : sepia ; 19 x 24 cm.
- The actual title of the exhibition was the International Exhibition of Modern Art which opened in the 69th Regiment Armory, New York, N.Y. on February 17, and ran to March 15, 1913. This show became known as the Armory Show.
- Installation view of Gallery A in the Armory Show, 1913. Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- New York, N.Y.
- See more items in
- Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984, bulk 1900-1949
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply