Hose Assembly, Drinking, Apollo 12
- This water hose was used to carry drinking water from the container within the Apollo spacecraft for either the reconstitution of cold foods or astronaut consumption.
- This hose was flown aboard Apollo 12 in November 1969, and was transferred from NASA to the National Air and Space Museum in 1977.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from NASA, Johnson Space Center.
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT-Food & Food Accessories
- 3-D (Ends Straightened, as best as possible): 62.2 × 8.9 × 5.7cm (2 ft. 1/2 in. × 3 1/2 in. × 2 1/4 in.)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Air and Space Museum Collection
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)