- Nam June Paik, American, b. Seoul, Korea, 1932–2006
- Exhibition History
- HIRSHHORN MUSEUM AND SCULPTURE GARDEN, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC. "The Hirshhorn Collects: Recent Acquisitions 1992-1996," 4 June-7 September 1997, cat.
- HIRSHHORN MUSEUM AND SCULPTURE GARDEN, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC. "Manifesto: Art x Agency," 15 June 2019-5 January 2020.
- Published References
- SAYRE, HENRY M. A World of Art, 8th ed. (London: Pearson, 2015), fig. 11-35 (color), p. 262.
- Credit Line
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC, Holenia Purchase Fund, in memory of Joseph H. Hirshhorn, 1996
- The ongoing preservation of Video Flag is supported by the Hakuta Family Conservation Fund
- Accession Number
- 70 video monitors, 4 laser disc players, computer, timers, electrical devices, wood and metal housing on rubber wheels
- 94 3/8 x 139 3/4 x 47 3/4 in. (239.6 x 354.8 x 119.9 cm)
- On View
- Hirshhorn Museum & Sculpture Garden (Washington, DC), 2nd Floor
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined