Henry Wadsworth Longfellow and his daughter, Edith
- Healy, G. P. A. (George Peter Alexander), 1813-1894
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : albumen ; 24 x 19 cm.
- Photograph taken in Healy's studio in Rome.
Photograph used as a study for the painting The Arch of Titus ca. 1871, by G.P.A. Healy, Frederic Edwin Church, and Jervis McEntee.
Published in: Archives of American Art Journal v. 3, no. 4, p. 12; v. 35, no. 1-4, p. 92.
- G. P. A. (George Peter Alexander) Healy. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow and his daughter, Edith, ca. 1868. Research material on George Peter Alexander Healy, 1811-1966. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- ca. 1868
- Record number
- Rome, Italy
- See more items in
- Research material on George Peter Alexander Healy, 1811-1966
- Archives of American Art
- Artists' studios
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply