- Ward, Cora Kelley, 1920-1989
- Frankenthaler, Helen
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 12 x 18 cm.
- Half-length portrait of painter Helen Frankenthaler in her Connecticut studio, wearing a loose white blouse and beaded belt.
- Cora Kelley Ward. Helen Frankenthaler, 1983 Sept. 20. André Emmerich Gallery records, circa 1929-2009. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1983 Sept. 20
- Record number
- See more items in
- André Emmerich Gallery records, circa 1929-2009
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply