Helen Frankenthaler in her studio
- Emmerich, Andre, 1924-2007
- Frankenthaler, Helen
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 21 x 26 cm.
- Photo shows Frankenthaler wearing paint-spattered clothes and standing, with one hand on her chin, observing one of her paintings on the floor of her studio.
Date from typed label of Emmerich Gallery on verso.
- Andre Emmerich. Helen Frankenthaler in her studio, 1961. André Emmerich Gallery records, circa 1929-2009. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- André Emmerich Gallery records, circa 1929-2009
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply