Hans Hofmann at work in his studio
- Reynal, Kay Bell, 1905-1977
- Hofmann, Hans
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 25 x 20 cm.
- Hans Hofmann in his studio at 53 East Ninth St., New York City, working on a painting.
Identification on verso (handwritten): Hans Hoffmann [sic] in his studio 1952.
- Kay Bell Reynal. Hans Hofmann at work in his studio, 1952. [Photographs of artists taken by Kay Bell Reynal], 1952. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- [Photographs of artists taken by Kay Bell Reynal], 1952
- Archives of American Art
- Artists at or with their work
- Artists' studios
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply