Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney in front of a tapestry
- Strelecki, Jean de, Count, 1882-1947
- Whitney, Gertrude Vanderbilt
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : silver gelatin ; 35 x 23
- Shows Whitney wearing an sequin-embellished dress and pearl necklace, standing in front of a hanging tapestry.
Any citation of this collection must include the following title designated by the donor: Whitney Museum of American Art, Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney papers. Gift of Flora Miller Irving.
- Jean de Strelecki. Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney in front of a tapestry, circa 1918. Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney papers, 1851-1975. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- circa 1918
- Record number
- Archives of American Art
- Portrait photography
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply