George Stout draft of Protection of Monuments
- Stout, George L. (George Leslie)
- Constable, W. G. (William George), 1887-1976
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Memorandum : 1 p. : typescript ; 28 x 22 cm.
- Proposal making a case to the United States government for the preservation of monuments post-World War II.
This draft was enclosed with a letter Stout sent to Constable on December 31, 1942. The letter is cataloged separately as item 16205. This item should be viewed with item 16205.
- George L. (George Leslie) Stout. George Stout draft of Protection of Monuments, 1942 December. W.G. Constable papers, 1905-1983. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1942 December
- Record number
- See more items in
- W.G. Constable papers, 1905-1983, bulk 1920-1976
- Archives of American Art
- Art and war
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply