Frida Kahlo letter to Emmy Lou Packard
- Kahlo, Frida, 1907-1954
- Arensberg, Walter
- Kaufmann, Edgar
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 4 p. : handwritten ; 28 x 22 cm.
- Kahlo urgently asks Packard to persuade American art collector Walter G. Arensberg to purchase a different painting of hers than the original one he was interested in, Birth because she had already sold it to another collector, Edgar Kauffman.
Letter is in Spanish.
- Frida Kahlo. Frida Kahlo letter to Emmy Lou Packard, 1941 December 15. Emmy Lou Packard Papers, 1900-1990. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1941 December 15
- Record number
- See more items in
- Emmy Lou Packard Papers, 1900-1990
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply