Florence E. Meier in the Division of Radiation and Organisms Laboratory
- Chase, Florence Meier
- United States National Museum
- Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory Radiation and Organisms Division
- Smithsonian Institution Building (Washington, D.C.)
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)
- See also MNH-11036.
- See also Record Unit 9597.
- Florence E. Meier in the Laboratory of the Division of Radiation and Organisms, located in the basement of the Smithsonian Institution Building, or Castle. Shown here is equipment for determining wave-length effects on the growth of algae.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Acc. 12-492, Image No. SIA2012-6479
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Between 1929 and 1934
- Local number
- SIA Acc. 12-492 [SIA2012-6479]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Known Copyright Restrictions
- Lantern slides
- Physical description
- 4 x 3.25;
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
The Smithsonian Institution Archives welcomes personal and educational use of its collections unless otherwise noted. For commercial uses, please contact email@example.com