Flight Laboratory, Portable
- Fairchild Aerial Camera Corp.
- Physical Description
- Darkroom for film processing and changing.
- The need for swift acquisition of photointelligence often required immediate film processing on board the reconnaissance plane via this portable flight laboratory. Sometimes speed was so important that photointerpreters went along on the missions to radio in instantaneous analysis of the film developed in flight.
- Credit Line
- Transferred from the U.S. Navy
- Inventory Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Usage conditions apply
- Steel, Wood, Light Bulb, Some Electronics, Fabric
- 3-D: 42.5 x 41.3 x 42.9cm, 36.3kg (16 3/4 x 16 1/4 x 16 7/8 in., 80lb.)
- Country of Origin
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Air and Space Museum Collection
- National Air and Space Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)