Fire-Works on the Night of the Fourth of July
- Winslow Homer, American, 1836–1910
- Harper & Bros., New York, New York, USA
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Faces of a large crowd of people watching fireworks.
- Credit Line
- Gift of John Goldsmith Phillips, Jr.
- July 11, 1868
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Object Name
- Wood engraving in black ink on paper
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Drawings, Prints, and Graphic Design Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.